It is easier than you think to take a screenshot from your PC screen and email it . Here is how it’s done.
- Make sure you have the page or programme you want to take the screenshot of on your screen ready.
- Press the button called “PrtScn”, usually top right on a keyboard, it stands for “Print Screen”. In old PCs this was used to literally print the screen contents to a printer as it would have had text on t.
- You can either paste this right into your email, or edit it a little as it may be a bit wide.
- To edit it, open an image editing programme, something like “Paint” and paste it into the programme.
- Make your edits, maybe crop it a little or resize it
- Select the area you want to use and “Copy” it.
- Next open your email programme and simply paste it in to the message
Here is a video to show you how easy it is to put all that together and send a screenshot