It can seem a bit fiddly at first to add a page to a menu in WordPress, but once you have done it a couple of times, you will quickly get the hang of it.
- Look for the “Appearance” menu on the lefthandside in admin, click it
- Then look for “Menus” and click it
- In our case there were two menus to choose from (see video) so make sure you are working on the right one
- Once you have selected the right menu, you should be able to see its contents.
- Just to the left of it, there is a section split into 3 parts.
- We are interested in adding pages, so click that one
- Now you can see all the pages that are available to add to this menu
- The most recent ones are on one tab, you can see everything on the next tab “View All”, and there is a search option on the third.
- Put a tick in each Page you want to add, and click “add to menu”
- Now your pages are in the menu, click and drag to organise them
Here is a short video to show you that in action