Poodlebleed is a security vulnerability, which you need to know about.
It allows secure information to be decrypted.
To make sure your connection is secure, as website visitor we recommend:
- Check to see if SSL 3.0 is disabled on your browser (for example, in Internet Explorer it is under Internet Options, Advanced Settings).
- Avoid MITM attacks by making sure “HTTPS” is always on the websites you visit.
- Monitor any notices from the vendors you use regarding recommendations to update software or passwords.
- Avoid potential phishing emails from attackers asking you to update your password – to avoid going to an impersonated website, stick with the official site domain.
- Run Windows Update. An Windows update was released on Tuesday the 11th November 2014 to patch this issue on your operating system.